I Spam Spammers (Pt. 3.2)

Flag this message

Thanks

Friday, December 4, 2009 11:24 PM

From: "Kae Williams" <phishgreese@yahoo.com>

To: bernardofori05@gmail.com

Bernard,
Its only by fate, that I'm a church fearing man or else I'd think that you were trying to scam me. I see this stuff on the news all the time but for some reason I feel that you're truly sincere in your responses to me and for that reason alone I want to help you out. I've was scammed a few years ago when I searched online for something to help me with my low sex drive and erectile disfunction and by chance I received an email from someone overseas and they sent me some pills that promised to increase my shaft length and girth...to my chagrin the only thing i received was a lighter bank account and some pills that increased my blood pressure...but since your proposition has nothing to do with anything that could affect my health, I'm more than eager to assist you.


I withheld the truth from you earlier and my reasons for doing so was to test your sincerity in our actions with one another. I lied about not having a checking account. I do have one but the only draw back is that the mother of my 4 kids is also on that account as an authorized user. She is on the account as per the ruling of our most recent child support court case. This child support judgment is reason alone as to why I am desperate to help you. I am currently paying more than $1100 a month for the care and support of those illegitimate and unwanted children of mine even though my documented income is only $2400 a month. These U.S. courts are crazy to believe that a man with as many hoes as myself can support himself and his sexual habits on $1300 a month. But that's neither here nor there, please send me all of the proper and necessary forms so that we can get the ball rolling and in turn become the millionaires that we're destined to be.

Kae Williams

1 people with sum'n to say:

-kae (visit their site)

Check out how I said that I'm a "CHURCH FEARING" not GOD FEARING MAN...meaning that i'm scared to go to church.(I doubt he'll catch on to this).

This has become more fun than it should be..but as I do most things, I'll grow tired of this particular spammer in the next few days...hopefully I tire of him before he becomes frustrated and sick with me.