Spamming the Spammer (ptIII)

This is Mr. Ofori's latest response in the Spam the Spammer Saga. How in the hell you make a $4 million dollar mistake and act like it isn't nothing?....


-----Original Message-----
From: bernard ofori <bernardofori05@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 9:07 AM
To: Kae Williams
Subject: Re: THANKS.

You are so funny? anyway, I made a mistake at first by typing $7.5 million, it was a typographical errow, I intended to write $3.5 million, it was a mistake and no one is above mistake when it comes to writing.

Listen I am not here for joke, I really mean business, but if you are not ready to handle this with me, then you can let me know so that I can look for someone else, I am not going to send you anything money to open account because I don't have anything to send you, I have only secure this $3.5 million on escrow call account and I have no access to it as I have deposited it with no beneficiary name just for onward transfer and that is why I contacted you to stand and claim it as the beneficiary.

You can provide any bank information for a bank to bank transfer of this fund to your account, this is an international fund transfer and it requires a bank account for such transfer not a paypal account.

Right now I am not sure if you are serious, but if you are serious, kindly let me know so that I can istalled your informations into the account data of this fund so that the account will appear in your name, and I will also give you the application form immediately I haer from you which you will fill and contact my bank head office for the transfer of this fund to your account.

Let me hear from you

Bernard


0 Responses to "Spamming the Spammer (ptIII)"