I Spam Spammers (pt II)

Below is the 2nd part of the ongoing Spammer saga with Mr. Bernard Ofori. Unbeknownst to him the address and phone number that I gave him is actually for Ace Cash America…some check cashing joint down the road from my home. Happy reading!!! (remember read his email first before reading mine)

Re: THANKS.

...

Thu, December 3, 2009 8:08:24 PM

From:Kae Williams phishgreese@yahoo.com

To:bernard ofori <bernardofori05@gmail.com>


Dear Mr. Ofori,
Man, I'm not reading all that. Let's cut the chase and get down to business. I don't have a checking account with any bank at the current moment but I do have a check cashing card account and a paypal account. I'd prefer that you put the money in my paypal account if possible If you need to contact me or send me something please do so at this address .

Kae Williams

2858 Delk Road
MARIETTA, GA 30067

(770) 952-6535

I suddenly feel as if you're trying to scam me because the first email you sent said that you were going to deposit 7.5 million dollars into my account and now you've reduced it to 3.5 million dollars. Now I've heard of taking a little off the top but man you're trying to stick me for my paper for the sum of about 4 million dollars. What the business is? Now I've heard of shady business practices but man you could've waited till my pants were down before you tried to fuck me raw dog style.  Due to your shrewd business practices and since you're in such of a dire need of my help, I'm asking for $365.90 to be paid in exactly 73 five dollar bills and 18 unmarked nickels. The unmarked nickels are essential because I've been tracked by the government before for running a snack machine scam and this time I don't want the nickels to get back to me.
Mr. Ofori...or since we're now 3 emails deep on this exchange, I feel at liberty to be able to call you Bernard since I seem to be the one in the power position as you need my account to  launder your Weezy F. Babies...(Ha, you like that don't cha? Weezy F, Young Money? Get it?...wait maybe you don't because you're probably in some prepaid internet cafe in the better part of Ghana while I'm stuck trying to reply to you on my phone...Do you know how hard it is to type on your cell phone? I'm not talking about one of those new cell phones either . I have a bag phone with a black and white screen and a pull out antenna. Sorry to bore you with the details of my deplorable living standards but I am just trying to relay to you how desperate I am for the whole 7.5 million dollars to be put into my account.
So hit me back with the $365.90 to let me know that you're serious and we can definitely do business. Once I get the money, I'll buy you a ticket and fly you out to GA and put you in my new guest house and we'll invite some bitches over and I'll show you how us Americans have a fun time.
Sincerely, your brother in the cause.
Kae Williams


From: bernard ofori <bernardofori05@gmail.com>
To: Kae Williams phishgreese@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 6:07:17 AM
Subject: Re: THANKS.

Dear Mr.williams

Thanks for your kind and prompt reply to my proposal to you, be rest assured that this transaction is legally deposited and we are going to have a smooth transfer of this fund to your account as long as you stick on my instructions and guidelines, ones again, I really appreciate your willingness to assist in this transaction.

I'm the Regional Manager of International Commercial Bank of Ghana Ltd, as the regional manager of this  bank, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each bank business year.
During my 2008 financial report to my bank head office, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made three million five hundred thousand united state dollars($3,500,000.00) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of it,and I have placed this funds on escrow call account with no beneficiary name hence I decided to contact you to stand and claim the fund as the owner who made the deposit with my branch so that the bank will order the transfer to your account.
Meanwhile, the transfer of this fund will take place from my bank head office because that is where we have our international remittance department, so all you have to do is to apply for the transfer in my bank head office with the application form and the details of this fund which I will give to you immediately I hear from you to give me your assurance that you will not betray me in this transaction  because I would not want anything that will bridge this transaction on the way which might be as result of misunderstanding in this matter which I will not like and that is why I need your full assurance to proceed this transaction with you because I will not want anything that will stop this matter on the way because I can not afford to loose this fund, kindly ask any question which you might need clearification so that you can understand everything for us to proceed with one mind and full understanding to avoid any future arguement or mistake in this matter.
Like I told you, I contacted you because I can not be directly connected to this fund since I am still in service with this bank and we are not allowed to own such amount as civil servants or to operate a foreign account, so you can understand my position in this matter which is my main reason of contacting you to assist me to acheive this goal, your assistance is all I need to acheive this fund by standing as the real depositor and claim the fund from my bank since I will also guide you accordingly and provide to you all the necessary back up information of this fund which will authomatically empower you as the beneficiary of this fund.
I will also advise you to keep this transaction secret and confidential and that is all I need from you because I will not want any thing that will expose this transaction and you should not mention my name in my head office while dealing with them to avoid any question in my bank head office during the transfer, kindly get back to me so that I can explain this clear to you and to enable me give all information you will need after your proper understanding in this matter for me to give you all information you need to contact my bank head office for the transfer of this fund to your account, I will also install and configure your full name and address into the account data base of this fund  immediately I hear from you to make sure that everything to appeard in your name as the beneficiary and the depositor of this fund who made the deposite with my branch.

You should also send me your full details such as your full name and address including your direct phone number so that I can install them into the account data of this fund so that everything will appear in your name as the beneficiary.
Note that we have no much time to spend in this transaction because the transfer supposed to be completed within 4 banking days immediately you apply to my head office for transfer.
I am waiting to hear from you so that we can go over the details and proceed.


Mr.Bernard Ofori

2 Responses to "I Spam Spammers (pt II)"

Tareion's Library (visit their site)

this is why i love you

Keish (visit their site)

This is the best to me. I just read it again, and cracked up again. lol