My internet friends make me laugh….

and this is no different. Thanks BuildingBlock for putting this up. I have watched this no less than 20 times in the past hour. The part where ol’ girl walks in and you say “i’m in here with my internet friends” makes me know that i’m not the only one with a screw loose.  If y’all don’t laugh at this, you’re void of all vital function, pulse and brain activity. There’s not a bunch of shit that makes me all out laugh but dammit I lost all ability to  hold back my laughter while viewing this shit.  The fact that D’Apostrophe is trying to keep his offline world and online world separate only to have one walk in on the other is hilarious in itself.

I won’t mention the parallel internet universe where he and I are both members…because as we all know that The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

Live, Love, Laugh…wash and repeat.

~fin

 

0 Responses to "My internet friends make me laugh…."