Nine.Ten.Eleven.

I forgot what I was going to tell you.

But when I rushed my thoughts and opened my mouth, the words poured out slowly.

I laid with you…and I’ve never even been by your side. Our lips have never met, yet I know exactly what it’s like to kiss you. I taste your thoughts and smile at the bitter sweet remnants in my mind.

I miss you even though you’re never gone…you’re just a mere phone call away. Every time my phone lights up, I look for your picture on the caller I.D. , your voice on the other end. But you’re just that ---on the other end. Never near. Never where I can hold you. Never where I can smell your scent on the bed from the action of the night before.

Is it just a dream. Have you stayed away too long. How can I convince you that this is your home. Last night I laid with you and I’ve never been by your side.

How can I get next to you so soon? I have so much to say and no way to tell you. I’ve longed to be with you for most of my life…and now I want you as my wife.

If only you knew that.

Nine.Ten.Eleven

2 Responses to "Nine.Ten.Eleven."

Xina (visit their site)

ooooooohhhhh...i know i know...and i'm tellin'...hehehe

-kae (visit their site)

Xina...it's old shit. And you ain't telling nothin.