I Spam Spammers in My Spare Time

 

This is what happens when you give a muhphucka like me an internet connection and an e-mail address. I do this sh*t all of the time when I have nothing better to do.  Read it from the bottom up.

 

 

Re: THANKS....

From:

Kae Williams <phishgreese@ymail.com

To:bernard.ofori05@gmail.com


Dear Bernard,

I would love to help you...do you think you could send me a $25 in U.S. currency so that I could open up a checking account. I currently only have a savings account and I'd need you to help me so that I can in turn help you? Let me know it this works out for you and I'll be glad to send you my address.
Sincerely,
your brother in the cause.

Kae Williams
phishgreese@ymail.com

"I've learned that it takes years to build up trust...and it only takes suspicion, not proof to destroy it"


From: Mr Bernard Ofori <bernard@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 1:18:15 PM
Subject: THANKS.
Hello,i need your co-operation,
My name is Mr Bernard Ofori,
I wish to make a transfer involve $7.5m into your account. For subsequent investment of it in lucrative ventures in your country.
Please, if you are willing to assist kindly reply by stating your assurance and total commitment to handle this transaction,
Then I shall furnish you with the procedure to follow-up the transaction. As soon as you read, I will be expecting your timely response.
While replying please kindly include your telephone and Fax number for easy communication.
Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this,
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. asap,
Regards,
Mr. Bernard Ofori

1 people with sum'n to say:

Tareion's Library (visit their site)

shawty, this is why i love you