Sorry Janelle…but I found another.

Just when I thought that my love for Janelle Monae couldn't die…she's been quickly replaced by Jazmine Sullivan. Ohhhhhhhh, this girl got a voice on her.

If ya good ol' Uncle Fishgrease ain't never gave you a gift then please consider this an unexpected present. It's every song the young girl has recorded that I could locate.

(see the lengths I go thru for y'all) get it here

Here's a video of Jazmine on SHOWTIME AT THE APOLLO some 10 years ago.


Appreciate me now and you'll be rewarded later.

Dont fret, I'm gonna get back to (real) bloggin' in a minute...i got some sh*t on my mind that y'all might find entertaining but until then listen to the music that i'm providing in the entry. Consider it soundtrack to the movie (or in this case the blog) of my life.

~fin

3 Responses to "Sorry Janelle…but I found another."

Anonymous (visit their site)

Wow! She is saaangin'! Why i agree Jazmine's voice is great, I think Janelle monae is a PERFORMER with a beautiful voice as well. She seems more like an "artist" where Jazmine can just sing like someone from my church. You gotta have more to offer!!! Love her though!

The Progressive Proletarian (visit their site)

Gawdamighty she got a grown voice!!

Anonymous (visit their site)

YOOO you are the man Unk,
so glad i found your blog.
i'm bookmarking this jawn
now. keep doing ya thing.

Peace